This site is operated by Zachary Douglass.Com (“Zachary Douglass”). Information collected may be retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
Consent to Collection of Your Personal Information
When you visit this site, certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site’s operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
Personal information includes:
Information collected when you register including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, and phone number.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information:
Zachary Douglass collects and uses your personal information to:
- create and manage your membership account;
- process your transactions;
- provide customer service;
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive surveys or marketing communications, you may adjust your “Personal Information Preferences” as described below. Please keep in mind that, if you choose not to receive marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as Zachary Douglass, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information on our website. You may also contact Customer Service by email at email@example.com for assistance.
Personal Information Preferences
Zachary Douglass respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive surveys or marketing communications from us, please let us know by contacting customer service. If you choose not to receive marketing communications, please be advised that you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
Zachary Douglass uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including personal information, that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences. They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, and view their previous invoices. Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- Limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- Ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- Encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
- Storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.